Monday, May 15, 2006

Lego Star Wars II: Me Wantie

Fresh from the "Me Wantie" pile here is the trailer for Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy. The first Lego Star Wars game was the killer game that led my wife to insist that we buy a Playstation II.

The new game lets you mix and match character parts, and if you have the first game you can import those characters for play. I think I want to play as Jango Fett during the Battle of Hoth. No? How about I create "Greedo Solo" and let him shoot "Haneedo" first. I really want to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Haggis I presume??

It's your short little brother in law here leaving a post to let you know that I think the vids on your blog are freakin' awesome!!! The Star Wars Lego one, and the XBox 360 one are awesome!!! Anyways, hope you are good and awesome. Keep it real!!

Love, peace and Chicken Grease

-Andiddy