Tuesday, September 26, 2006

John Hodgman Hobo Project

While compiling the complete world knowledge into "The Areas of My Expertise," John Hodgman was sure to include many important matters, including matters historical, matters literary, matters cryptozoological, Food, Drink, & Cheese (a Kind of Food); Squirrels & Lobsters & Eels.

He was also sure to include Hobo Matters in the form of 700 hobo names. While documenting Hobos and their unfathomable hobo code. Mr Hodgman began traking the "H in sunrays" symbol which means that "Hoboes are going to rise up and take over the United States Government." To aid in tracking this phenomenom he started a Flickr group. I submitted one of my findings and was fortunate enough to gain the approval of Mr. Hodgman himself and appear on his blog here: "Good evening"

The Areas of My Expertise is on my reading list now, but depending on the choices of my Book Club, it may take a little time to get to. For completeness I include a short promotional video for The Areas of My Expertise featuring Hodgman's bard, Jonathan Coulton.


Technorati Tags:
, , ,

No comments: