Monday, March 05, 2007

Firefly actress to attend Expo in Calgary

I have it on good authority that Morena Baccarin, who played Inara from Firefly/Serenity, will be appearing at the Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo on April 29th.

This will make for a good event to rally the local Browncoats around.

I am attending this event as a volunteer through the local Star Wars FanForce. With Ray Park (Darth Maul), Robert Picardo (Voyager Doctor) and now Morena attending, I don't know which costume to wear. I like having decisions like that to make.


Image is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 License. Taken by
Flickr user RavenU

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little bird told me that the actor who played Mal's "wife" on Firefly will also appear...? (She's on my List, y'know.) I can't wait. Seriously.

(Also, I can't believe nobody has commented on the Cat Proximty graph -- it's brilliant!)

-- Dr. Smith

Drhaggis said...

That is the word. I don't have confirmation, but apparently the promo cards do list Christina Hendricks (Saffron) as a guest.