Thursday, November 08, 2007

eShopping Therapy

I have been working some longer hours lately and haven't had a chance to get much shopping done. Both the necessities and the luxuries have gone wanting. Given that, and the strong Canadian Dollar, the only answer is to shop online.

I used to think that the online experience would never replace the tactile pleasure of the brick-and-mortar store, but I was wrong. While shopping for Guitar Hero III, I had to go to five different stores. When I bought Guitar Hero: 80's, it arrived promptly from Amazon.

Here is what all arrived today, even though it was made up of four different orders from two different sites:
This assortment makes me feel good, for a while. I have also done my Christmas shopping for about half of the people on my list. Yes I do my Christmas shopping before Remembrance Day, I'm awesome that way.

Some may note that I did not provide a link regarding "Led Zeppelin." If you don't know who this band is, a Wikipedia page will not help you. You have either been living in a cave your entire life and the whole mouse-keyboard interface is confusing to you, or you don't have ears for hearing. Both tales are sad, but neither can be cured by a hyperlink.

No comments: