Friday, January 02, 2009

What I am: iPod Meme

They say one's music collection says a lot about a person. Sorting one's music collection by song title is something a non-OCD person would not do before the digital age. Now, with the predominance of the mp3 format, one can do this readily and it creates an interesting piece of self-discovery poetry.

Mine is a tale of love, loss and lycanthropy.

I'm a Boy
I'm a Mason Now
I'm a werewolf baby
I'm beginning to see the light
I'm free
I'm gonna crawl
I'm having a party
I'm not down
I'm only sleeping
I'm so bored with the U.S.A.
I'm telling Tim
I'm tore down
I'm your Man
I'm your moon
I've got the world on a string
I've seen the land beyond
I am a rock
I am stretched on your grave
I am the Highway
I am the Walrus
I can't explain
I can't quit you baby
I can see for miles
I did my best
I don't care about you
I feel it all
I fought the law
I get lonesome
I had my chance
I hate California
I hate the TV
I hear you calling
I just don't know what to do with myself
I just wanna have something to do
I know you
I love myself today
I need to be loved
I only want to be with you
I saw her standing there
I wanna be like you
I wanna be sedated
I wanna be your boyfriend
I wanna live
I want something more
I want to be the boy to warm your mother's heart
I want to conquer the world
I want to tell you
I want you
I will survive
I won't lie down


Who are you?

No comments: